Recycled Bowling Balls

Friday, October 3, 2008




I made these earlier this summer in fact I made several for my front yard garden. Lady bug one,one with lizards,one with frogs,and one with tea pot and cups graphics.
Easy to do just clean well I clean mine with alcohol. You can find used Bowling Balls at the Thrift Stores some times the Bowling Alleys will give them to you.
After I cleaned them I spray painted them the color I wanted and then I applied the graphics in some cases I used stickers but I would not use stickers if you plan to use outside. The last thing I did was spray it with a good polyurethane sealer.Sorry about the sponged bowling ball picture I think the sun was shining the wrong way..

These are sold but I will take special orders
Conatct me at tealcatfan@yahoo.com

1 comments:

HDMac said...

Those are beautiful! how creative!!!

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket