Sunday, October 18, 2009


Santa Claus Tree
I had so much fun making this tree. Took me 3 days to finally finish but it was a lot of fun.
Frame measures 16 X 13 and the inside measures 13¾ inches X 10¾.
I have generously adorned my tree with many many Christmas themed items including sequined Mr. and Mrs. Santa’s, several Vintage pieces of Jewelry, Moose heads, a Drummer Boy, Santa’s Sleigh, snowflakes, some buttons in there too, You can even find a Vintage Bracelet in the center, I also see some Christmas Bells and holly and much more.

2 comments:

Joy said...

I'm impressed! You keep coming up with ideas on these buttons and jewelry! These latest are all very pretty but I think my favorite is the multi color desk tree. Nice work, as always.

HDMac said...

Gorgeous!!!!

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket