vintage Jewelry Framed Heart

Saturday, November 15, 2008

This item has been sold


Lovely Large Vintage Jewelry Framed Heart What a looker !!! The frame measures 18 X 14 with the inside measuring 15½ X 11¾. The frame I purchased at a local Estate Sale. I braided gold garland to form the design of the heart, then filled it with all lovely Vintage Jewelry, mostly gold and pink colors. This does have a saw tooth hanger on the back however it also looks nice displayed on a easel. This is truly a one of a kind piece of art. Signed by me #4 in my 2008 series of framed Holiday Art. I have over 23 hours invested in this work of art I searched high and low and anywhere I could to select just the right pieces for this I hope you find it as attractive as I do.




1 comments:

Kudzu said...

It's BEAUTIFUL...I wish I could get my hands on a pile of cool jewelry :D I LOVE the heart shape of this one. Way to go Donna!

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket