Pink and Silver Vintage Jewelry Tree

Sunday, November 16, 2008



Pink and Silver Tree
Frame measures 12 X 10
Picture measures 8 x 10
I think this came out just beautiful. I first painted the frame Silver and then used Pink Mulberry paper as my backing.
I braided white and silver garland to form the frame, and embellished it entirely with silver, white, and pink Vintage Jewelry.
I looked all over to find the proper vintage pieces to make this work of art. It took me about 21 hours to complete this tree. I spend a great deal of time setting out my design and when I get it just right I then permanently attach the pieces.
This is signed by me and #3 in my 2008 Holiday Collection
Has Easel on back however can hang on wall also

This item is for sale $15.00

Email me

1 comments:

Kudzu said...

This one is beautiful,too! What is the star on top of the tree made of? It's very pretty! Love the black and pink together :D
Kudzu

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket