What I did during the Tropical Storm

Monday, August 25, 2008


We survived the storm. Jacksonville as a whole got 20" of water, many homes damaged from wind. We lost a tree in the back yard and had some major damage to our fence but all in all we faired well.
Anyway I got a order for a Purple Wreath from a Lady and this is what I made. I had made the same thing last year for another Lady I never think of Purple for the Holidays but when I went to Michaels I had no problem finding accessories.

2 comments:

Joy said...

Beautiful as always, Donna! I'm glad to see you back on with very little damage.

Amber said...

I really like the purple!! I too never thought of it as a "Christmas color" but it looks very nice! Also glad you were able to get through the storm w/out anything serious!!

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket