Gift Card Purse Pin

Thursday, August 14, 2008




My friend Joy was so kind and got me some expired gift cards. I made a small template of a dome shape. I cut 2 cards and glued them together, punched 2 holes in the top ran a wire and wrapped it and shaped it adding beads then secured it by wrapping the other end. This serves as the purse handle. I then cut out a heart shape and glued it to the purse and embellished it all with old broken jewelry. Glued a pin on the back and that was it.

Comments welcome

3 comments:

Joy said...

I am amazed at how pretty those turned out. As I've said before, you are very creative and talented and I love your finished product.

HDMac said...

Donna Lee, very creative and such a fun idea! You are truly the Recycling Craft Queen!!!! :) :) :)

Donna Lee said...

Thank You Ladies I love comments

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket