Breast Cancer Oranments

Friday, July 25, 2008

These are breast cancer ornaments that I made using lace and bottlecaps.

What I did is I took 14" of 2" lace and gathered the top and pulled it until it formed a circle
(Use embroidery thread stronger) tie it off once you get the circle formed.
I went on the Internet and found a breast cancer ribbon and sized it down using Word then just copy and pasted the ribbons leaving enough room in between to use a 1" circle punch to punch them out. I laminated my ribbons then put them through a xylon 150 sticker machine. I cut some ribbon to make my hanger for the tree and glued it to the gathered circle put the circles inside the bottle cap and glued the bottle cap to the gathered ribbon covering the hanging ribbon



0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
◄Design by Pocket